By the Queen, a proclamation, for a general fast..
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1704[/]5.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Fasts and feasts -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Anne, 1702-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
- "Given at our court at St. James's the second day of March, 1704[/]5. In the third year of our reign.".
Dates given according to Lady Day dating.
Steele notation: Arms 157 War, Devout Con-.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Steele I, 4385
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|