By the Queen, a proclamation. Anne R. Whereas our Parliament stands prorogued to the ninth day of this instant October, ....
- Other Title:
- Whereas our Parliament stands prorogued to the ninth day of this instant October
- London : printed by the assigns of Thomas Newcomb, and Henry Hills, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1711.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Great Britain. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Anne, 1702-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
- "Given at our court at Windsor, the seventh day of October, 1711.".
For the further proroguing of parliament to 13 November.
Steele notation: Arms 164 to prepare en-. No press figure. Unpriced.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Steele I, 4503
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|