By the Queen, a proclamation. : Anne R. Whereas it hath pleased almighty God of his great goodness and mercy...
- London : printed by Charles Bill, and the executrix of Thomas Newcomb, deceas'd; printers to the Queens most excellent Majesty, 1709.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Fasts and feasts -- Scotland -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Anne, 1702-1714 -- Early works to 1800.
- "Given at our court at Windsor this third day of October, 1709.".
For a public thanksgiving in Scotland on 22 November.
Steele notation: Arms 164 and Appointing Read. No press figure. Unpriced.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement C24:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Steele I, 3369
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 21.h.4
- Anne, Queen of Great Britain, 1665-1714.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|