A speech lately made by a noble peer of the realm..
- London, : Printed for F.S. at the Elephant and Castle near the Royal Exchange in Cornhil,, 1681..
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- James II, King of England, 1633-1701 -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- A noble peer of the realm = Anthony Ashley Cooper, Earl of Shaftesbury.
Imprint from colophon.
Delivered 23 Dec. 1680 on the exclusion of the future King James II from the throne.
This edition has salutation "My Lord,".
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C3:2; C27:4) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) S2902.
Early English books tract supplement T.100*.
Early English books tract supplement 816.m.2.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|