The last speech of His Highnesse the Lord Protector to the Parliament : on Tuesday in the Painted Chamber, being the 12. of this instant September. With His Highnesses message for the Lord Mayor of London; and the sending for the speaker with the mace. Together with the instrument of government tendered unto the members. And the dissenting of Judge Bradshaw, Sir Arthur Haslerig, and divers others. Published according to order.
- London, : Printed by R. Wood, 1654.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Commonwealth and Protectorate, 1649-1660 -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "7ber 13".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 40:E234) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C7091.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|