The vvorke of Pomponius Mela. the cosmographer, concerninge the situation of the world : wherein euery parte, is deuided by it selfe in most perfect manner, as appeareth in the table at the ende of the booke. A booke right plesant and profitable for all sortes of men: but speciallie for gentlemen, marchants, mariners, and trauellers, translated out of Latine by Arthur Golding Gentleman.
- Standardized Title:
- De chorographia. English
- Other Title:
- De situ orbis.
Worke of Pomponius Mela. the cosmographer, concerning the situation of the world.
Scituation of the world.
- At London : Printed [by John Charlewood] for Thomas Hacket, and are to be sold at his shop in Lumbert streete, vn- [sic] the signe of the Popes head, 1585.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 93,  pages)
- Geography, Ancient -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation of: De situ orbis.
Printer's name from STC.
The first leaf is blank except for signature-mark "A.1.".
Running title reads: The scituation of the world.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 436:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 17785.
- Golding, Arthur, 1536-1606.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|