The doue and the serpent : In which is conteined a large description of all such points and principles, as tend either to conuersation, or negotiation.
- Other Title:
- Dove and the serpent
Dove and the serpent.
- London : Printed by T[homas] C[reede] for Laurence L'isle, dwelling at the Tygre's head in S. Pauls Church-yard, 1614.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 92 pages)
- Conduct of life -- Early works to 1900.
- Dedication signed: D.T., id est Daniel Tuvill.
Printer's name from STC.
Another issue (STC 24394a) has cancel title page with a comma after "dove".
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1040:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 24394.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|