The Kings medicine for this present yeere 1604 : prescribed by the whole colledge of the spirituall physitions, made after the coppy of the corporall kings medicine, which was vsed in the city the former yeere. Giuen as a new yeers-gift, to the honorable city of London, to be taken in this yeere for the soule, as the other was for the bodie. Herevnto are intermixed, first, the wonders of the former yeer, his triumphs, two funeralls, two coronations, two preachers. Secondlie, Londons and Englands newyeers-gift, to offer vp vnto the Lord for his new-yeers-gift, containing King Dauids sacrificing after the ceasing of the pestilence, necessarie to teach vs the duty of our deliuerance. The whole collected out of the first book of Chr. ch. 21. / Made and vvritten by Iames Godskall, preacher of the vvorde.
- At London : Printed [by R. Bradock? and E. Allde?] for Edward White, at the little Northdoore of Saint Pauls Church, at the signe of the gunne, 
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- James I, King of England, 1566-1625 -- Early works to 1800.
- Local subjects:
- Bible. O.T. Chronicles, 1st, XXI -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Printers' names suggested by STC.
Signatures: A-N (-A1).
Reproduction of the original in the Folger Shakespeare Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1067:14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 11936.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|