A declaration by the Committee of Estates of the Kingdome of Scotland, held at Edinburgh, the 15 of October. 1647. : In consideration of religion, His Majesties person, and authority, and the union and peace of the Kingdomes. Published in the name of themselves and their armies, to the Kingdome of Scotland, for the keeping up of their forces. And a letter from the Commissioners of Scotland, to both Houses of the Parliament of England, concerning their message from the estates of Scotland, to the Kings Majesty. October 15. 1647. The Committee of Estates of the Kingdome of Scotland ordaines this declaration to be printed, and published at the market crosses of the severall burroughs of the Kingdome, and to be sent to the Committee of Warre of the shires, that none pretend ignorance thereof. Arch. Primerose; Pres. Parliam.
- Printed at Edinburgh : by Evan Tyler, Printer to the Kings most excellent Majesty ; and reprinted at London : (with a letter from the Scots commissioners to the Parliament of England) by Robert Ibbitson, in Smithfield, 1647.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Scotland. Army -- Early works to 1800.
Scotland -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
- Imperfect: print show-through.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber [i.e. October] 29".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 65:E412) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S1202.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|