God's work in founding Zion, and his peoples duty thereupon. : A sermon preached in the Abby Church at Westminster, at the opening of the Parliament Septemb. 17th 1656. / By John Owen: a servant of Jesus Christ in the work of the Gospell.
- Oxford, : Printed by Leon: Lichfield printer to the University, for Tho: Robinson, 1656.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 48 pages)
- Bible. O.T. Isaiah XIV, 32 -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- The first leaf bears the order to printing.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "8ber [i.e. October] 25".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 134:E891) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) O758.
Madan, III, 2307.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|