Politeuphuia, wits commonwealth
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Wits commonwealth.
- Newly corrected and amended.
- London : Printed by W.S. for I. Smethwicke, and are to be sold at his shop in Saint Dunstanes Church-yard vnder the Diall, [1628?]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 427,  pages)
- Aphorisms and apothegms.
- Dedication signed: N.L.
Sometimes ascribed to John Bodenham, who planned the collection, though the work appears to have been done by Nicholas Ling--Cf. Dedication; NUC pre-1956 imprints.
"Eleuenth edition"--P. .
Imprint date suggested by STC (2nd edition).
Signatures: A-S¹² T⁶.
Errors in paging: pages 84 and 152 misnumbered 48 and 150 respectively.
Imperfect: slightly faded, with print show-through.
Reproduction of original in the Christ Church (University of Oxford). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1835:29) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 15689.5
- Bodenham, John, active 1600.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|