An excellent treatise of Christian righteousnes / written first in the French tongue by M. I. de l'Espine ; and translated into English by I. Feilde ; for the comforte of afflicted consciences, verie necessarie and profitable to be reade of all Christians, as well for establishing them in the true doctrine of iustification, as also for enabling them to confute the false doctrine of all papistes and heretickes in that poinct.
- Other records:
- Imprinted at London : By Thomas Vautrollier dwelling at Blackfriers, 1578.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (128 pages)
- Justification (Christian theology) -- Early works to 1800.
- Signatures: A-H⁸.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1835:23) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 15512.5
- Field, John, 1545-1588.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|