Treasons by the laws of England. : Whereas many persons of late have transgretted against the laws of the land by open violence, and committed treason and murther under the notion of liberty of conscience, and pretence of reforming religion ...
- London, : Printed by Roger Norton, for Robert Pawley at the Rain-Bow in Fleetstreet,, 1660..
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- Treason -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Monarchy -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Restorations, Political -- England -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles II, 1660-1685 -- Early works to 1800.
- Broadsides -- England -- 17th century.
- Caption title.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C26:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) T2084
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.12
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|