Tracts consisting of observations about the saltness of the sea : an account of a statical hygroscope and its uses : together with an appendix about the force of the air's moisture : a fragment about the natural and preternatural state of bodies / by Robert Boyle ; to all which is premis'd a sceptical dialogue about the positive or privative nature of cold ; with some experiments of Mr. Boyl's [sic] referr'd to in that discourse ; by a member of the Royal Society.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Statical hygroscope.
New experiment and other instances of the efficacy of the air's moisture.
- London : Printed by E. Fiesher for R. Davis ..., 1674.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (1 volume (various pagings))
- Physics -- Early works to 1800.
Seawater -- Early works to 1800.
Cold -- Early works to 1800.
Humidity -- Early works to 1800.
- "A statical hygroscope" and "A new experiment and other instances of the efficacy of the air's moisture" each have special t.p. dated 1673.
Reproduction of original in Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 446:29) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B4053
Arber's Term. cat. I 154
Fulton, J. Bibl. of Robert Boyle 113
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|