A short account of the controversy between the Church of England, and the dissenters. In which, the pleas for separation from the Church of England are prov'd to be insufficient, from the writings of the most eminent men among the dissenters themselves: and their separation condemn'd by all the reformed churches beyond seas.
- London : printed by J.L. for Peter Buck, at the sign of the Temple, near the Inner-Temple-Gate in Fleet-street, 1692.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 146 pages)
- Church of England -- Early works to 1800.
Dissenters, Religious -- Controversial literature -- Anglican authors -- Early works to 1800.
- Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1785:15) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S3537
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|