A sermon preached before the right worshipful company of merchants trading into the Levant, at St. Olaves Hart-Street London, Tuesday June, 2. M.DC.LXVIII. By Tho. Smith, M.A. fellow of Magdalen College in Oxford, and chaplain to the right honourable Sr. Daniel Harvey, His Majesties embassadour to Constantinople.
- London : printed by T. Roycroft, for S. Mearn, book-binder to the King's most excellent Majesty, 1668.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 51,  pages)
- Sermons, English -- 17th century.
- With imprimatur leaf signed: Sam. Parker; and dated: Jun. 15. 1668.
With marginal notes.
Reproduction of the original in the Trinity College Library, Cambridge.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1786:01) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) S4252
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|