A looking-glass for the wise and foolish, the godly & ungodly : Wherein they may see, how much it concerns them to be wise unto salvation, before it be too late. By John Ryther, minister of the gospel in Wapping, near London.
- London : printed by J.D. for Henry White, at the three Bibles in the Minories, 1677.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 100 pages)
- Sin -- Early works to 1800.
Repentance -- Early works to 1800.
- Copy tightly bound; with print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the Congregational Library, London.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2215:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) R2440
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|