The proposalls delivered to the Earl of Nottingham, and the rest of the commissioners of Parliament, residing with the army, from His Excellency Sir Thomas Fairfax, and the army : resolved upon at a Generall Councell of Warre held at Reading July 17, 1647 : with a message sent by the Lord Wharton to the Parliament : and a letter to the Lord Mayor, aldermen, and Common Councell, concerning the disposall of the Militia of London into the former hands.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by Matthew Simmons for John Pounset ..., 1647.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- England and Wales. Army.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
- Reproduction of original in the University of Illinois (Urbana-Champaign Campus). Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 626:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing F221A
- Fairfax, Thomas Fairfax, Baron, 1612-1671.
Nottingham, Heneage Finch, Earl of, 1621-1682.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|