A defence of the doctrine touching the spring and weight of the air / propos'd by Mr. R. Boyle in his new physico-mechanical experiments, against the objections of Franciscus Linus ; wherewith the objector's funicular hypothesis is also examin'd, by the author of those experiments.
- Other records:
- London : Printed by F.G. for Thomas Robinson ..., 1662.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 122 pages,  leaf of plates) : illustrations
- Line, Francis, 1595-1675.
Air -- Early works to 1800.
Air-pumps -- Early works to 1800.
Physics -- Experiments -- Early works to 1800.
- This work contains the first formulation of Boyle's law.
Edited by Robert Sharrock.
Errata: pages 122.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 172:9) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B3941
- Sharrock, Robert, 1630-1684.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|