The Quakers catechism, or, The Quakers questioned, their questions answered, and both published for the sake of those of them that have not yet sinned unto death : and of those ungrounded novices that are most in danger of their seduction / by R[i]chard Baxter.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Quakers catechism.
Quakers questioned, their questions answered, and both published for the sake of those of them that have not yet sinned unto death.
- London : Printed by A.M. for Thomas Underhill and Francis Tyton, 1657.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 32 pages)
- Society of Friends -- Controversial literature.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1395:30) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B1365.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|