The famous and memorable vvorkes of Iosephus, a man of much honour and learning among the Ievves. Faithfully translated out of the Latin, and French, by Tho. Lodge, Doctor in Physicke
- Standardized Title:
- Works. English
- Other Title:
- Famous and memorable workes of Josephus, a man of much honour and learning among the Jewes.
Lamentable and tragicall history of the vvars and vtter ruine of the Iewes.
Lamentable and tragicall history of the wars and utter ruine of the Jewes.
- London : Printed by I[ohn] L[egat] for Andrew Hebb, and are to be sold at the signe of the Bell in Pauls Church-yard, 1632.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 554, , 556-812,  pages)
- Jews -- Antiquities -- Early works to 1800.
Jews -- History -- Early works to 1800.
- First word of title is xylographic.
Printer's name from STC.
"The lamentable and tragicall history of the vvars and vtter ruine of the Iewes" has separate dated title page; pagination and register are continuous.
A variant (STC 14812a) has S. Waterson's name in imprint as publisher.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 758:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 14812.
- Lodge, Thomas, 1558?-1625.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|