The plain mans path-way to heaven : wherein every man may clearly see whether he shall be saved or damned. / Set forth dialogue-wise for the better understanding of the simple by Arthur Dent ...
- Corrected and much amended : with a table of all the principle matters and three prayers necessary to be used in private families, / hereunto added by the same author.
- London : Printed by J. Cottrel, for Samuel Speed, at the signe of the printing press in Paul's Church-yard, 1659.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 344,  pages)
- Salvation -- Early works to 1800.
- 2000 microform edition lacks pages 209-210.
Numerous errors in pagination.
Reproduction of original in: Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2665:13) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) D1054A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|