An ordinance of the Lords and Commons assembled in Parliament, concerning the election of Common-councel men, and other officers in the City of London. : Die Mercurii 20. Decemb. 1648..
- [London] : Printed by Richard Cotes,, .
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (1 sheet ( pages))
- England and Wales. Parliament -- Early works to 1800.
Broadsides -- England -- London -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Early works to 1800.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- In addition to the ordinance of 18 December, it is further ordered "that no person who took the engagement for a personal treaty [with the king] is to be elected to any office." -- compare Steele.
Place and date of publication from Wing.
Includes an order from the mayor (also dated 20 December 1648) requiring the publishing of this ordinance, together with the one dated December 18 'of this instant moneth at your elections' (Wing (CD-ROM 1996) E1955).
Head-piece, initial; Steele notation: assembled Lords 1648.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books; Tract supplement ; C29:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (CD-ROM, 1996) E1820.
Steele I, 2811.
Early English books tract supplement interim guide 190.g.13.
- Reynardson, Abraham, Sir, 1590-1661.
City of London (England). Lord Mayor.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|