An act prohibiting any person to take above the rate of six pounds for loan of one hundred pounds for a year. : Friday the eighth of August, 1651. Ordered by the Parliament, that this Act be forthwith printed and published. Hen: Scobell, Cleric. Parliamenti.
- London : Printed by John Field, Printer to the Parliament of England, 1651.
- Early English books online
- Government document
1 online resource (pages , 1425-1429)
- Interest -- England -- Law and legislation -- Early works to 1800.
- Signatures: 11C-11C4. Also issued as part of a through-paged set with a table for the entire set added.
On 11C2r: last word of first line of text: "time"; first word of line below initial: "also"; last word of last line: "this".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 158:E1061) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Thomason E.1061.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|