A true ministery anatomized : Where it is clearly proved by scripture, I. What a true ministery is, and what a ministery God set in the church. II. A ministery not so set, is not the ministery of Christ. III. Our ministers of England have not the gift of tongues. IV. Truth is not obtained by studie. By Thomas Lipeat, not the author, but the actor.
- London : Printed by J.C. and are to be sold at the Black Spread-Eagle at the West-end of Pauls, 1651.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 16 pages)
- Church of England -- Government -- Early works to 1800.
Clergy -- England -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: "Aprill 15. 1651.".
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 180:E1378) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) L2357.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|