The ansvver and resolvtion of the states of Holland, concerning the Queenes Majesties desire to the states : delivered to Her Majesty July the 6 by the Duke of Luneburg : also a true relation of two ships which came from Holland, laden with ammunition, and great store of moneyes, and many commanders who are now with His Majestie at Yorke, which landed at Holdernesse, the 4 of Iuly, 1642.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Answer and resolution of the states of Holland concerning the Queens Majesties desire to the states.
- ... London : Printed for J. H. and T. Ryder, Iuly 12, 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Charles I, King of England, 1600-1649.
Friedrich, Herzog zu Braunschweig und Lüneburg, 1574-1648.
Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 252:E154, no 42) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing N473
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|