A Book of the names of all parishes, market towns, villages, hamlets, and smallest places in England and Wales : alphabetically set down, as they be in every shire, with the names of the hundreds in which they are, and how many towns there are in every hundred ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Direction for the English traviller.
- London : Printed by M.S. for Tho. Jenner ..., 1662.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (197,  pages) : maps.
- Names, Geographical -- England.
Names, Geographical -- Wales.
Great Britain -- Description and travel -- Guidebooks.
- "If you would find out any shire, note that the shires lie alphabetically, beginning with Bark-shire, and so following accordingly."
Also published as A Direction for the English traviller.
Reproduction of original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1479:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B3718.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|