The method of phisick : containing the causes, signes, and cures of inward diseases in mans body, from the head to the foote. Whereunto is added, the forme and rule of making remedies and medicines, which our physitions commonly vse at this day, with the proportion, quantitie, and names of each medicine. By Philip Barrough.
- Other Title:
- Methode of phisicke
- The fourth edition, corrected and amended.
- London : Imprinted by Richard Field, dwelling in the Blackfriers, 1610.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 477,  pages)
- Medicine -- Early works to 1800.
- An edition of: Barrough, Philip. The methode of phisicke.
With four final contents leaves.
Some print show-through.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 825:05) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 1512.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|