A new French grammar containing at large the principles of that tongue, or, The most exact rules, criticall observations, and fit examples, for teaching with a good method and attaining the French tongue : as the witts, or the gentlemen of the French Academy, speak and pronounce it at this present time / composed for the use of the English gentry by J.G. d'Abadie, Esq.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Nouvelle grammaire françoise. English
- Other Title:
- Most exact rules, criticall observations, and fit examples, for teaching with a good method and attaining the French tongue.
- Oxford : Printed by H. Hall ... for J. Crosley, 1676.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 227 pages)
- French language -- Grammar -- Early works to 1800.
- Title on added t.p.: Nouvelle grammaire françoise contenant au long les principes de la langue.
Reproduction of original in Bodleian Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing A55
T.C. I 219
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|