More proofs of infants church-membership and consequently their right to baptism, or, A second defence of our infant rights and mercies : in three parts ... / by Richard Baxter.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Second defence of our infant rights and mercies.
- London : Printed for N. Simmons and J. Robinson ..., 1675.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 414 pages)
- Infant baptism -- Early works to 1800.
- (from t.p.) The plain proof of Gods statute or covenant for infants church membership, and a confutation of Mr. Tombes, his arguments against infants church-membership
A confutation of the strange forgeries of Mr. H. Danvers against the antiquity of infant-baptism
Animadversions on Mr. Danvers's reply to Mr. Willes.
- Parts 2 and 3 have special title pages.
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 11:10) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B1312
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|