An Humble declaration of the apprentices and other young men of the city of London who were petitioners for peace : shewing the causes of their petitioning and the passages concerning it : together with a true copy of their petition as it was delivered to both Houses of Parliament disclaiming those in print which were with out their knowledge.
- Printed at London : [publisher not identified] 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Sources.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649 -- Sources.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 266:E245, no 2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing H3407
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|