Ad populum, or, A lecture to the people : with a satyr against separatists / by Abraham Cowly.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Ad populum.
Lecture to the people.
- London : Printed for Henry Brome, 1678.
- Early English books online
1 online resource ( pages)
- Separatists -- Anecdotes.
- "A satyre against separatists" (pages [21-27]) has special t.p. with imprint 1675.
Erroneously attributed to Abraham Cowley and John Taylor by Halkett and Laing but specifically assigned to Hausted by Wood.
Wing number H1156B cancelled in Wing (2nd edition).
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 741:23, 1328:20) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C6667.
- Cowley, Abraham, 1618-1667.
Taylor, John, 1580-1653.
- Hausted, Peter, d. 1645. Satyre against separatists.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|