A continuation of new experiments physico-mechanical, touching the spring and weight of the air, and their effects. The second part : wherein are contained divers experiments ... : together with a description of the engines wherein they were made / by the honourable Robert Boyle ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- New experiments, physico-mechanical.
- London : Printed by Miles Flesher for Richard Dairs ..., MDCLXXXII 
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 198,  pages)
Physics -- Experiments.
- Translated from the Latin.
Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1056:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B3935
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|