A continuation of new experiments physico-mechanical, touching the spring and weight of the air and their effects. The I. part : whereto is annext a short discourse of the atmospheres of consistent bodies / written by way of letter to the right honourable the Lord Clifford and Dungarvan by the honourable Robert Boyle ...
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- New experiments, physico-mechanical.
- Oxford : Printed by Henry Hall ... for Richard Davis, 1669.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 198,  pages, 7 pages of plates) : illustrations
Physics -- Experiments.
- Reproduction of original in the Huntington Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1056:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B3934
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|