The stumbling-block of disobedience and rebellion, : cunningly laid by Calvin in the subjects way, discovered, censured, and removed. By P.H.
- Other Title:
- Stumbling-block of disobedience, &c. discovered, censured and removed
- London : printed by E. Cotes for Henry Seile over against St. Dunstans Church in Fleet street, 1658.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 216, 225-307,  pages)
- Calvin, Jean, 1509-1564.
Church and state -- Early works to 1800.
Kings and rulers -- Early works to 1800.
- P.H. = Peter Heylyn.
Running title reads: The stumbling-block of disobedience, andc. discovered, censured and removed.
Quire 2F (pages 217-224) is not present; text is continuous.
Annotation on Thomason copy: "ffeb: 16:"; 8 in imprint date crossed out and "7" written inches.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 140:E935) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) H1736.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|