The marrow of astrology : in two books : wherein is contained the natures of the signes and planets, with their several governing angels, according to their respective hierarchies : also philosophical reasons for takeing the planets antiscions, and part of fortune, with the method of directions according to the Ægyptians and Chaldeans, with several other useful examples : also a new table of houses, exactly calculated for the latitude of London, with tables of the mundane aspects, and all that is requisite, for the rectifying and directing nativities, according to the true intent and meaning of Ptolomy : wherein is discovered the errors of Argol, Regiomontanus, and most of our modern authors, in several examples, never before done in English / by Richard Kirby and John Bishop ...
- Other records:
- London : Printed by Joseph Streater ... for the authors, and are to be sold by John Southly ..., 1687.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (2 volume)
- Astrology -- Early works to 1800.
- Part 1 is by Richard Kirby and part 2, with a separate t.p., is by John Bishop. Cf. BM.
Errata: pages  at beginning.
Reproduction of original in British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 35:22) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing K622
Arber's Term cat. II 177
- Bishop, John, active 17th century.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|