A new form of meditations for every day in the year. / Written originally in French by F. John Crasset. And put into English at the request of several persons of honour and quality, by a well-wisher to devotion.
- Standardized Title:
- Nouvelle forme de méditations. English
- Reviewed, corrected, and enlarged.
- London : Printed for William Grantham, in Cock-Pit Alley, near Drury-Lane, MDCLXXXV [id est 1685]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 388 pages)
- Meditations -- Early works to 1800.
- Translation of: Nouvelle forme de méditations.
Pages 90-91 misnumbered as 94-95.
Reproduction of the original in the University of Texas, Austin Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English Books, 1641-1700 ; 2743:1) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) C6851A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|