Qveries of highest consideration proposed to Mr. Tho. Goodwin ... [et al.] and to the commissioners from the generall assembly, so called, of the Church of Scotland : vpon occasion of their late printed apologies for themselves and their churches : in all humble reverence presented to the vievv of the Right Honourable the Houses of the High Court of Parliament.
- Other Title:
- Queries of highest consideration, proposed to the five Holland ministers.
- London : [publisher not identified] 1644.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 13 pages)
- Church of Scotland. General Assembly. Commission.
Goodwin, Thomas, 1600-1680.
- Added t.p.: Qveries of highest consideration, proposed to the five Holland ministers and the Scotch commissioners ... : London : 1644.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Thomason assigned the number E.32, numbers 8 to "Qveries of highest consideration, proposed to the five Holland ministers and the Scotch commissioners ..."
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 234:E32, no 8) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing W2770
McAlpin Coll. II 327
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|