Certain disquisitions and considerations representing to the conscience the unlawfulnesse of the oath, entituled, a Solemn League and Covenant for reformation &c. : as also the insufficiency of the arguments used in the exhortation for taking the said covenant.
- Oxford : Printed by Leonard Lichfield..., 1644.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 49,  pages)
- Covenanters -- Early works to 1800.
Great Britain -- Politics and government -- 1642-1660.
Solemn League and Covenant (1643).
- Written at Cambridge University by John Barwick, with the assistance of William Lacey and and others Cf. DNB.
Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 236:E43, no 5) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing C1700A
- Lacey, William, 1584-1673.
Barwick, John, 1612-1664.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|