The works of that famous chirurgeon Ambrose Parey / translated out of Latin and compared with the French, by Th. Johnson, together with three tractates concerning the veins, arteries, and nerves; exemplified with large anatomical figures, translated out of Adrianus Spigelius.
- Other records:
- Standardized Title:
- Works. English. 1678
- Other Title:
- London : Printed by Mary Clark, and are to be sold by John Clark ..., 1678.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 713, , 44,  pages, 2 leaves of plates) : illustrations
- Medicine -- Early works to 1800.
Surgery -- Early works to 1800.
Anatomy -- Early works to 1800.
- Added t.p. and separate paging (, 44 pages): Angeiologia, or, A description of the vessels in the body of man ... : in three tractates.
Angeiologia translated by J.G. Cf. preface.
Errors in paging: pages 542-543 repeated, and 548-549 skipped in number only.
Reproduction of original in Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 700:12) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing P351.
- Johnson, Thomas, -1644.
- Spiegel, Adriaan van den, 1578-1625. De humani corporis fabrica. Selections. English
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|