Jehovah-jireh : God in the mount, or, Englands parliamentarie-chronicle : containing a most exact narration of all the most materiall proceedings of this renowned and unparelelld Parliament : the armies which have been or are in the severall parts of this land : the manner of the battails and seiges ... in England where any have been, from the yeare 1641 to this present moneth of October 1643 : concluding with the late covenant of Great-Britain and Ireland ... / by the most unworthy admirer thereof, John Vicars.
- Standardized Title:
- God in the mount
- Other Title:
- Jehovah jireh.
Englands parliamentarie chronicle.
- London : Printed by T. Paine and M. Simmons for J. Rothwell and T. Underhill, 1644.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 434,  pages)
- England and Wales. Parliament -- History.
Great Britain -- History -- Early Stuarts, 1603-1649.
- An expanded edition of the work entitled: God in the mount, or, England's remembrancer, 1641. Cf. BM.
Reproduction of original in Union Theological Seminary Library, New York.
"A solemn league and covenant for reformation and defence of religion": pages 425.
Imperfect: parts 3 and 4 lacking in filmed copy.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 299:22b) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing V313
McAlpin Coll. II 324
- Solemn League and Covenant (1643)
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|