A commentarie, or, exposition vpon the fiue first chapters of the Epistle to the Galatians: penned by the godly, learned, and iudicious diuine, Mr. William Perkins. Now published for the benefit of the Church, and continued with a supplement vpon the sixt chapter, by Ralfe Cudworth Bachelour of Diuinitie
- Other Title:
- Commentarie or exposition, upon the five first chapters of the Epistle to the Galatians
Commentarie vpon the Epistle to the Galatians
Commentarie upon the Epistle to the Galatians
Supplement or continuation of the commentarie vpon the sixt chapter
- Printed at London : By Iohn Legatt, printer to the Vniuersitie of Cambridge, 1617.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 404, , 405-584,  pages)
- Local subjects:
- Bible. N.T. Galatians -- Commentaries -- Early works to 1800. (search)
- Running title reads: A commentarie vpon the Epistle to the Galatians.
"The supplement, or continuation of the commentarie vpon the sixth chapter" has separate dated title page; pagination and register are continuous.
Reproduction of the originals in the Bodleian Library and the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1475-1640 ; 1554:02 and 2014:6) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- STC (2nd edition) 19681.
- Cudworth, Ralph, -1624.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|