A motion against imprisonment, : Wherein is proved that imprisonment for debt is against the gospel, against the good of church and commonwealth / by Thomas Grantham, Master in Arts; curate of Eston, neere Tocester in Northampton-sheire..
- Other records:
- Printed at London : for Francis Coules, 1642..
- Early English books online
1 online resource (8 pages)
- Debt, Imprisonment for -- England.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 252:E151) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing G1559.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|