The speech of Denzell Holles, Esquire : delivered at the Lords Barr, Wednesday, the 15th of Iune vpon the impeachment of the Earles of North-hampton, Devon-shire, Monmouth, and Dover, and of the Lords Rich, Andever, Grey of Ruthen, Coventry and Capell, for their contempt in departing from the Parliament, and not returning upon summons.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Thomas Vnderhill ..., 1642.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 6 pages)
- Great Britain -- History -- Charles I, 1625-1649.
- Reproduction of original in Harvard University Libraries.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 35:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing H2476A
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|