The rule and exercises of holy dying : In which are described the means and instruments of preparing our selves and others respectively for a blessed death; and the remedies against the evils and temptations proper to the state of sickness: together with prayers and acts of vertue to be used by sick and dying persons, or by others standing in their attendance. To which are added rules for the visitation of the sick, and offices proper for that ministery.
- Other Title:
- Rule and exercises of holy dying by Jer: Taylor D.D
- The thirteenth edition.
- London : printed by Miles Flesher, for Richard Royston, bookseller to His most Sacred Majesty, 1682.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 259,  pages,  leaf of plates)
- Death -- Early works to 1800.
Sick -- Prayer-books and devotions -- Early works to 1800.
Prayers -- 17th century.
- With an additional title page (A1), engraved: The rule and exercises of holy dying by Jer: Taylor D.D.
Dedication signed: Jer. Taylor.
With three final contents pages.
Imperfect; prelims lack all following A7.
Identified as Wing T381 on UMI microfilm set "Early English books, 1641-1700", reel 1840.
The second item filmed after target card T381 on reel 1840.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1840:3b, 2179:2) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) T369
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|