The art of chymistry : as it is now practiced. Written in French by P. Thibaut, chymist to the French King. And now translated into English, by a Fellovv of the Royal Society.
- Standardized Title:
- Cours de chymie. English
- Other Title:
- Caption title on p. 249: Little treatise of chymistry: or, An abridgement of the precedent treatise
Little treatise oc chymistry
Abridgement of the precedent treatise
- London : printed for John Starkey, at the Miter near Temple-Bar in Fleetstreet, 1668.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 279,  pages)
- Chemistry -- Early works to 1800.
- A translation of: Thibaut, Pierre. Cours de chymie.
Preliminary imprimatur leaf dated: March 9. 1667/8.
Includes index and three final advertisement leaves.
Stained and tightly bound with slight loss of printing.
Reproduction of the original in the Henry E. Huntington Library and Art Gallery.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 2156:3) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition, 1994) T891
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|