A bachelors blessing on fathers of children : presenting to them, and al teachers, a facile, delightful, and exact way and method of teaching to spel English perfectly, and truly within one moneth, and consequently to read in some measure within six moneths, and so sure that none yong or old may fear to fail if the teacher fail not in exercise thereof ... / by Christofer Symes alias Syms, Gent.
- Other records:
- London : Printed for Humfrey Tuckey ..., 1644.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 88,  pages)
- English language -- Early modern, 1500-1700 -- Orthography and spelling.
- Reproduction of original in the Cambridge University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1103:21) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing S6362
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|