An epistle to Friends : shewing the great difference between a convinced estate and a converted estate, and between the profession of the truth and the possession thereof : with the comfort and sweetness to the soul it affordeth : with a few words of good counsel and wholesome advice both to parents and their children / by John Bank.
- London : Printed and sold by T. Sowle, 1692.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (20 pages)
- Society of Friends -- Pastoral letters and charges.
- Reproduction of original in the Harvard University Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 1299:40) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing B652.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|