A fvll relation of the defeate given and victory obtained upon Saturday last by our forces at Abbington : commanded by that noble and faithfull commander, Major Generall Browne, against the Oxford forces, commanded by the two Princes, Rupert and Maurice, who then with much confidence came to storm and take the aforesaid garrison / in a letter from Collonell Samuel Harsnet to Captaine Jones in London.
- Other records:
- Other Title:
- Full relation of the defeat given and victory obtained upon Saturday last by our forces at Abbington.
- London : Printed by R. Cotes for Ralph Smith ..., 1645.
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 5 pages)
- Maurice, Prince, 1620-1652.
Rupert, Prince, Count Palatine, 1619-1682.
Browne, Richard, Sir, 1602?-1669.
Great Britain -- History -- Civil War, 1642-1649.
- Reproduction of original in Thomason Collection, British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Early English books, 1641-1700 ; 232:E24, no 14) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing H922
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|