The pillar and pattern of Englands deliverances. : Presented in a sermon to the Right Honourable the Lord Mayor and aldermen, with the several companies of the City of London, in their solemn meeting at Pauls on the Lords Day, Novem. 5. 1654. Being also the first Sabbath after his Lordships entrance upon his majoralty. / By Thomas Horton Doctor in Divinity, and professor thereof in Gresham-Colledge London.
- Other Title:
- Sermon preached on the fift of November
- Printed at London : by R.I. for Jo. Clark, and are to be sold at the entrance into Mercers Chappel, at the lower end of Cheap-side., 1655. [id est 1654]
- Early English books online
1 online resource (, 43,  pages)
- Bible. O.T. Numbers XXIII, 23 -- Sermons.
Sermons, English -- 17th century.
London (England) -- History -- 17th century -- Early works to 1800.
- Annotation on Thomason copy: the 5 in imprint date has been crossed out and date altered to 1654.
The Thomason copy is bound with items from November of 1654.
Reproduction of the original in the British Library.
Electronic reproduction. Ann Arbor, Mich. : UMI, 1999- (Early English books online) Digital version of: (Thomason Tracts ; 124:E815) s1999 miun s
- Cited in:
- Wing (2nd edition) H2878.
- Access Restriction:
- Restricted for use by site license.
|Location||Notes||Your Loan Policy|
|Description||Status||Barcode||Your Loan Policy|